The Pros And Cons Of Freelancing Lifestyle Updated 1

Over the last couple of years, influencers have been selling “the dream life”: working remotely and traveling, being a digital nomad and having all the freedom in the world while making tons of money online. But, is this really attainable? Truthfully, nowadays it’s getting easier to find opportunities and build a successful freelance career. And…

Continue reading...

Do You Really Need An Air Purifier Lifestyle Updated 1

Have you ever wondered how much of your time is spent on indoor activities? According to the Environmental Protection Agency EPA, we spend 93% of our lives indoors. That leaves us with only 7% of our time for the outdoors. Since we spend so much of our lives inside, at home and in the office,…

Continue reading...

What Is Mental Health Awareness And Why Does It Matter Lifestyle Updated

People with mental health issues across the world can benefit from mental health awareness. A quarter of adults have symptoms of a mental illness, according to the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI). Statistics like this highlight the importance of confronting a mental disorder. Awareness of mental illness is critical because it can help people…

Continue reading...