Valor Fitness CB-13 Adjustable Back Extension bench Review
The Valor Fitness CB-13 Adjustable Back Extension bench is an excellent piece of equipment that will help you build lower back muscles, while blasting your abdominal muscles and obliques. This adjustable back extension bench can be used with your own bodyweight as well as with additional load like a slam ball, bumper plate or a weighted vest. Adding extra weight to your workouts adds resistance and helps increase muscle tone, but the angular position of the bench makes for a quite formidable exercise even without the extra load. The Valor Fitness CB-13 Adjustable Back Extension bench is therefore a perfect addition to you home gym.
- Heavy Duty steel – The Valor Fitness CB-13 Adjustable Back Extension is constructed from 2″ x 2″ 12-gauge steel with a solid tripod base to ensure stability even on uneven floors.
- Double-layer pelvic pads – the contoured high-density vinyl padding is designed for comfort and to endure intense pressure after prolonged use.
- Locking pull pins for 5 levels of adjustment for an 8-inch range of motion.
- Diamond-plated foot plate – solid steel foot plate for secure and safe foot positioning while you exercise. This is a solid upgrade against other models on the market, allowing you to exert more force in your core by pressing with your feet.
- Calf pads – calf pads adjustable to three levels which allow for 2-inch range of motion and safe locking of the body during back extension exercises. They are covered in nylon for added comfort.
- Rubber base caps – these prevent any movement of the Valor Fitness CB-13 Adjustable Back Extension bench during exercise essentially adding more stability.
- Grip bars – rubber handle grip bars for added support.
- Maximum bearing capacity of 350 pounds which is way more than competing models offer.
- The bench needs assembly – the Valor Fitness CB-13 Adjustable Back Extension bench comes unassembled with an instructive diagram which ensures quick and easy assembly.
- Dimensions – 54×39 inches.
- Warranty – the product comes with a 3-year warranty for the frame, 2-year warranty for the padding and 1-year warranty for the pins.
The Valor Fitness CB-13 Adjustable Back Extension bench is a decent piece of ab and lower back equipment intended for home use. It offers superior quality for its price and perfect stability within its weight capacity.
You can also work on your arms, namely your biceps, by locking the elbow on the padded seat, while allowing gravity to take care of the dumbbell you are holding in your hand. It makes for a perfect isolated movement.
The Valor is not intended for commercial use, but still offers excellent benefits for your home workout routine. It is designed to focus on range of motion under a very difficult angular position, which puts a tremendous amount of stress on your entire core. It can be used for a variety of body-weight or weigh-loaded exercises for toning your abs. The reverse sit-ups will also straighten the lower back muscles preventing pain and injury. Considering the design, comfort, reliability, sturdiness and durable construction, the Valor CB-13 bench offers excellent value for the money.