Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Table Review
If you are suffering from back pain, or you are just looking to relax, stretch or strengthen your core, inverting is something that you should be doing on regular basis.
The Innova ITX9600 heavy duty Inversion Table has been designed for safe, comfortable and pleasurable inverting with many adjustable features to suit users’ individual needs. So, if you are considering giving inverting a try, give the Innova ITX9600 heavy duty Inversion Table a go for a true therapeutic experience.
Heavy duty steel and innovative features
The Innova ITX9600 heavy duty Inversion Table is made of heavy duty steel frame for superior stability and enhanced durability. It introduces many innovative features that single it out from other similar products on the market. Let me just recap some of those:
- Steady steel frame with weight bearing capacity of 300lbs to provide maximum safety and stability.
- Large and thick padded backrest to comfortably accommodate users of different builds. This will provide unprecedented comfort for the back, and unmatched support throughout the entire inversion experience.
- Padded headrest adjustable to three different positions for maximum comfort. I’m a short person myself, so the adjustable feature really made all the difference compared to other models that I have tried before.
- Foam handlebars for soft grip and easy returning to an upright position.
- Height adjustment tube which enables height and weight distribution for safe accommodation of different body types (suitable for users from 4ft-10in to 6ft-6in).
- A reversible ergonomic ankle holding system (offering an option for the foam rollers and u-shape holders to switch places from back to front and vice versa), making inversion extra pleasurable for users.
- The pin system adjustable to 6 positions with protective cover replaces the old strap systems and adjusts easily, ensuring simpler inverting at varying degrees. The six-angle pin system insures safe and consistent inverting by a simple positioning of the pin in the proper slot to achieve the desired decline angle. This, also, creates a world of difference.
True Balance System
What makes the Innova ITX9600 stand out from other similar products is its True Balance System which provides an inversion experience shaped to the needs of each individual user.
While most inversion tables offer one adjustable feature, the ITX9600 offers three to help users find the optimal center of gravity. By being able to adjust the headrest, height and footrest, users can micromanage the center of gravity and achieve the perfect inversion position which is crucial for having a therapeutic experience.
I’ve tried to research some feedback on the net as well, since I don’t personally have an issue which allows me to test it properly. By what I can tell, the Innova ITX9600 heavy duty Inversion Table comes highly recommended by users with different back and neck pain issues (arthritis, stiff vertebrae, herniated discs, sciatica, etc.) However, always make sure to consult a doctor before using the product for alleviating a medical condition.