Diggro S2 Smart Bracelet/Fitness Tracker Review
The Diggro S22 Smart Bracelet/Fitness Tracker comes with a multitude of features and options to help you monitor your fitness and do a lot of other fun staff in the process. This very stylish bracelet-like tracker will record your steps, distance and calories burnt, and act as the perfect accessory to your smart phone.
Monitor your level of activity and heart rate
This smart bracelet can display time, date, steps, calories burnt and heart rate on a bright LED display. Once connected with the smart app on your phone via Bluetooth, you get real-time analysis of your sports data.
The wristband offers the possibility for automatic 24-hour monitoring of your heart rate via a photoelectric heart-rate sensor, or you can choose the manual option. It also automatically tracks and analyses your sleep quality (shallow vs. deep sleep) and offers a monthly sleep quality report.
Tracking aside, the reporting of your activity, heart rate and sleep is very clean and neat, and you’ll love to track and follow your data over time.
Incoming calls, SMS and other reminders
The Diggro S22 Smart Bracelet/Fitness Tracker will make sure that you never miss any important calls or notifications while exercising. It will vibrate to alert you about incoming calls, SMS, and notifications from different applications and social media apps, and messaging apps like Skype or WhatsApp.
The Diggro S22 Smart Bracelet/Fitness Tracker comes with a ton of additional fun and useful functions to make your life easier.
- The Wake up gesture: The screen wakes up with a turn motion of your wrist – Which is super dope!
- Alarm clock: You can set up to 4 alarms and notifications about important events – plenty even for me.
- The Sedentary reminder: The smart watch will use your heart-rate monitoring data to alert you when it is time to take a break from work and get your blood-flow moving. This is especially useful when you are making breaks for various reasons, including the avoidance of eye strain caused by computer work.
- Remote camera and video: This feature is super handy for me, and I believe that you’ll enjoy it too.
- Anti-lost and find phone: The activation of the find phone function will make your phone ring or vibrate (when the phone’s volume is on).
The Diggro S22 Smart Bracelet/Fitness Tracker uses the Smart Wristband application.
It is IP67 waterproof and therefore not suitable for diving. However, it can easily withstand a pouring rain. It is compatible with Android 4.3 or above or IOS7.0 or above; Bluetooth must be 4.0 or above.
Screen Size: 0.96″
Charge: 5V USB jack
CPU: BT V4.0 BLE
Battery: Lithium battery with a capacity of 90mAh
Charging Time: between 2 and 3 hours
Screen/Display Resolution: crisp resolution at 128×64
Acceleration: 3-axis G-sensor
All these features and functions come packed in a very trendy black Diggro S22 Smart Bracelet/Fitness Tracker. On top of that, you’ll also get an additional replaceable white band included in the price. Quite a deal I would say.
The Diggro S22 Smart Bracelet/Fitness Tracker is definitely one of the most solid competitors within its category. We’ve reviewed dozens of fitness trackers before, and this model really stands out. The only thing you should decide over is the design. If you like how it looks then definitely make yourself a favor and go for it. You’ll fall even more in love for the rest! The price is rather affordable, which makes this a bargain deal.