CFF 20 kg Pro Competition Russian Kettlebell (Girya) – Great for Crossfit and MMA Training.
Why Competition Kettlebells?
Unlike classic cast iron kettlebells, pro grade kettlebells always have the same dimensions regardless of size. This means that whether you are using an 8 KG bell or a 32 KG bell, it will always rest on your forearm in the exact same place. This ensures that your technique stays consistent regardless of weight. Traditional cast iron kettlebells get larger as they get heavier and each size rests in a slightly different place in the rack position.
Benefits of working out with Kettlebells:
• Helps develop total body strength, power and endurance.
• Kettlebells work the body across a wide range of angles.
• Increases your dynamic flexibility.
• Off-centered weight of kettlebells increases the demand placed on core stabilization, agility and proprioception
• Use for squats, throws, cleans, jerks, snatches, rotational swings and more! • Color coded for easy distinction between sizes
CFF 20 kg Pro Competition Russian Kettlebell Girya
100-Percent All steel construction (Not cast iron)
Regulation 33mm handle The handles are specifically designed to prevent lateral slipping and minimize fatigue with high repetition sets
Flat bottom (Perfect for renegade rows w/no wobbling)
Other sizes available: 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, & 32 kg kettlebells