Who needs FitMotion Hand Band?
If you play golf, tennis, cycle, are a competitive powerlifter, strongman, weightlifter, Crossfitter, or if you drive, text or type, you are overusing your gripping muscles while under-using your expanding muscles. Expanding muscles are the muscles that open your hands. Undertraining these muscles cause imbalances that hurt performance & can cause pain & injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow.
– Computer Workers
– Tennis Players
– Baseball Players
– Rock Climbing
– Weight Lifter
How to use FitMotion Hand Band?
1. Pick a “left” or “right” side.
2. Place loops over each finger, start with fingertips close together.
3. Slowly spread the fingers apart, hold for 3 seconds, then relax them slowly. 1 to 30 repetitions in three sets.
– PINK: Light Resistance – For Beginners and Injured Hands
– GREEN: Medium Resistance – For Everyday Strengthening Exercise
– BLUE: Hard Resistance – For Advanced Muscle Toning
Tips: Simply wash with soap and water, if needed, dusty lightly with corn starch or baby powder to reduce stickiness