Who needs FitMotion Hand Band?
If you play golf, tennis, cycle, are a competitive powerlifter, strongman, weightlifter, Crossfitter, or if you drive, text or type, you are overusing your gripping muscles while under-using your expanding muscles. Expanding muscles are the muscles that open your hands. Undertraining these muscles cause imbalances that hurt performance & can cause pain & injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow.
– Stroke Hemiplegia Finger Recovery Equipment
– Computer Workers
– Tennis Players
– Baseball Players
– Rock Climbing
– Weight Lifter
How to use FitMotion Hand Band?
1. Pick a “left” or “right” side.
2. Place loops over each finger, start with fingertips close together.
3. Slowly spread the fingers apart, hold for 3 seconds, then relax them slowly. 1 to 30 repetitions in three sets.
– PINK: Light Resistance – For Beginners and Injured Hands
– GREEN: Medium Resistance – For Everyday Strengthening Exercise
– BLUE: Hard Resistance – For Advanced Muscle Toning
Tips: Simply wash with soap and water, if needed, dusty lightly with corn starch or baby powder to reduce stickiness
OPEN-YOUR-HAND BANDS – FitMotionTM Hand Band was specifically designed to exercise & strengthen your expanding muscles, quick relief from tennis elbow and pains from muscle imbalance and overuse.
ERGONOMIC DESIGN FOR REAL FINGERS – Unlike other “small finger holes bands” on the market, FitMotionTM Hand Band was designed for real fingers, no more rip and cut circulation in your fingers!
100% LATEX-FREE MATERIAL – Thermoplastic rubber material with improved durability for longer life and even greater value.
PACK OF THREE RESISTANCE LEVELS – Convenient assortment pack includes 3 resistance levels and allows for progression: Light (Pink), Medium (Green), Heavy (Blue).
EASY TO CLEAN – Simply wash with water and soap, if needed, dusty lightly with corn starch or baby powder to reduce stickiness.