Introducing Your Shape Fitness Evolved, a revolutionary fitness game for Kinect for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. Your Shape’s proprietary Player Projection technology puts your body into the game for the ultimate experience. You’ll control the game intuitively with your voice and body as you create your desired fitness experience. Choose a personal trainer to help you meet your specific fitness goals, take a Yoga or Martial Arts class, or play fun, family-friendly mini-games. As you exercise, you’ll receive specific feedback on your every move, thanks to the game’s real-time precise tracking system. Plus, you’ll interact with captivating visual effects that respond to your movement and impact. You’ll have so much fun that you won’t notice how hard you’re working until you see the results!
Your Shape Fitness Evolved is a fitness-simulation game for Xbox 360 that is designed to deliver a 3D, controller-free fitness simulation experience like no other. Built around the camera, depth sensors and multi-array microphone of the Microsoft Kinect sensor peripheral,* the game allows for real-time motion capture of the players movements, facial recognition and both voice and interactive menu commands. This combined with Ubisoft’s Player Projection Technology, which enables the Kinect sensor to track up to a million data points on the player’s body, results in low lag and total player immersion in what is destined to be the most challenging fitness-simulation game to date. Additional features include: in-game instructors, multiple exercise classes, workouts created by real experts, progress tracking and multiplayer support.
Fitness Has Evolved
Introducing Your Shape: Fitness Evolved, a revolutionary fitness game for Kinect on Xbox 360. Your Shape‘s proprietary player projection technology puts your body into the game for the ultimate experience. You’ll control the game intuitively with your voice and body as you create your desired fitness experience. Choose a personal trainer to help you meet your specific fitness goals, take a Yoga or Martial Arts class, or play fun, family-friendly mini-games. As you exercise, you’ll receive specific feedback on your every move, thanks to the game’s real-time precise tracking system. Plus, as you exercise, you’ll interact with captivating visual effects that respond to your movement and impact. Get ready to experience the evolution of fitness gaming.
The Kinect Sensor
Previously known as Project Natal, the Kinect sensor allows you can experience gaming like never before. Easy to use and fun for everyone, the Kinect sensor utilizes revolutionary full-body tracking to put you in the center of the fun. This amazing new technology allows the sensor to recognize your body and mirror your movements in the game, making you the controller. The sensor is compatible with every Xbox 360, features a color VGA motion camera (640×480 pixel resolution @30FPS), a depth camera (640×480 pixel resolution @30FPS) and an array of 4 microphones supporting single speaker voice recognition.
Key Game Features
- Player Projection Technology – Instead of the 16-dot tracking in other games, using the Kinect sensor peripheral Your Shape Fitness Evolved tracks over 1 million dots on your body, meaning better tracking, no lag, and 100% player engagement
- Fitness Your Way – How you burn calories, have fun, and improve your fitness level is up to you, whether you enlist the help of a personal trainer, take a class such as Yoga, Martial Arts, or Tai Chi, or get the family involved in fun mini-games like dancing, target practice and more
- Interactive Visual Effects – As you master the fitness moves, the game responds with fun and surprising visuals such as such as paint, water, light, fire, confetti that match your movement and impact
- Unprecedented Feedback System Fitness Evolved gives you precise feedback on your every body part as you follow your coach’s instructions and will help you correct your form by adding guidelines to the screen so you know exactly where your arm or leg should be placed and you can see it in real-time
- Cutting-Edge Workouts Created by Fitness Experts – The game contains workouts included a martial arts class lead by Michael George, who has trained celebrities including Reese Witherspoon and P.Diddy, leads a Martial Arts class and a special weight loss class lead by Michelle Bridges, trainer for all 5 seasons on Australia’s “The Biggest Loser”
- Track Your Progress and Share It Online – All of your stats are uploaded seamlessly online and can be shared with friends and family allowing you to create challenges among friends and help each other reach fitness goals
- Never Do the Same Workout Twice – The game comes with hundreds of exercises, plus, enjoy regular downloadable content releases to ensure you’ll always have new and exciting workout routines to learn.
- Multiplayer Support – Challenge friends using Xbox LIVE multiplayer
Full-body 3D technology.
Your choice of fitness options.
Advanced feedback system.
Utilizes the Kinect sensor.
*Kinect sensor peripheral sold separately and required for play.
The game contains workouts included a martial arts class lead by celebrity trainer Michael George, and a special class by Michelle Bridges
Player projection technology allowing the Kinect sensor peripheral to track over 1 million dots on your body
The game comes with hundreds of exercises, players enjoy regular downloadable content releases to ensure you’ll always have new and exciting workouts
Burn calories, have fun and improve your fitness with the help of a personal trainer
Feedback system that delivers precise feedback on every body part as you follow your coach’s instructions and correct your form in real-time