THE COMBO MAT
This luxurious mat was designed to be the ultimate yoga companion. Reduce slipping, injuries and you no longer need to bring a mat AND towel to class anymore!
• Ultra absorbent and colorful microfiber top layer bonded to a natural tree rubber base gives you the sweaty grip of a towel and the cushion of a yoga mat
• Non fade patterned prints and colors
• Durable carrying strap / sling included
• Quick dry
• Lightweight, flexible, foldable, and portable
• No towel bunching or moving around during your class. Instantly improve your practice
• Extra comfy cushion, stability, and responsive grip
• Great for beginners, intermediate, advanced, men, women, and kids!
• 70 in long x 24 in wide x 3.5mm thick
• Zero odor. No toxic smell like those cheap yoga mats! Feel good about the products you use
• Ideal for yoga, hot yoga, hatha, vinyasa / power, bikram, yin, ashtanga, jivamukti, iyengar, kundalini, acro, prenatal, restorative, barre, pilates, TRX, home workouts, zumba, crossfit, HIIT, and general fitness / exercise
• Machine wash alone with detergent (NO BLEACH) in cold water
• Use with our eco Bali Breeze yoga mat spray / cleaner
• To speed up drying, wrap mat in a towel and squeeze out excess water
• Hang to dry. (DO NOT PUT IN DRYER)
$1 from every purchase goes to support Urban Youth Yoga Programs in need.
Looking for other thicknesses of mats? Check out our best selling TRAVEL MAT(1mm thick) and COMMUTER MAT (1.5mm thick) all with lovable prints
SAVE ON OTHER YDL PRODUCTS: yoga mats, towels, dharma wheels, hand towels, mandala straps, namaste bags, blocks, mat spray, fit balls, leggings, and bottles!
THE COMBO MAT: Premium non slip Mat + Towel with innovative 2in1 design to improve grip w/ sweat!
DISCOUNT YOGA SET OFFER: Buy two or more YDL products and get 10% or more off your order
ECO FRIENDLY: Natural tree rubber + microfiber made from recycled bottles + water based prints
MACHINE WASHABLE: Just throw in the washing machine and hang to dry. This printed mat won’t fade!
GIVING BACK: $1 of each purchase goes to support boys and girls youth yoga programs in need <3