Three-Atine is uniquely formulated with three sources of creatine: Creatine Monohydrate (the most battle-tested one out there) supported by Creatine Hydrochloride and Creatine Pyruvate to increase muscle performance and shorten your recovery time.
There are 3 common questions we get all the time, so here are our answers for your convenience:
- No need to cycle on/off creatine so feel free to take it every day
- Women and can take creatine in the same dosage as men.
- Our creatine tablets contain absolutely ZERO animal by-products in the active and other ingredients.
Here’s a breakdown of the 3 forms of creatine in our blend:
Creatine Monohydrate (4,551 mg / serving)
- Gain explosive power
- Increases size of muscle cells
- Decreases delayed onset muscle soreness
Creatine Hydrochloride (300 mg / serving)
- Considered to be the most soluble form of creatine
- Higher concentration requires a smaller dose
- Requires no loading phase or carbohydrates
Creatine Pyruvate (150 mg / serving)
- Easy absorption into the bloodstream
- Shown to be stronger than monohydrate
A lot of manufacturers have less than the recommended amount of creatine to be shown effective by research. Our Three-atine contains over 5,000 mg of creatine per serving which exceeds the recommended amount.
Many creatine supplements also require or recommend a ‘loading phase’, but this is not required with Three-atine. Our product has a 100% absorption rate, and because it is in tablet form it has shown to be easy on the digestive tract for most people.
Many also produce their products overseas, which uses questionable practices. Our creatine tablets are guaranteed to have 5,001 mg per serving and produced in the US.
3 TYPES OF CREATINE: Monohydrate (91%), Hydrochloride (6%), Pyruvate (3%)
FUEL YOUR GROWTH: Supercharge muscle performance and recovery
CRAZY EFFECTIVE: Over 5,000 mg of creatine per serving
GET STARTED FAST: No loading phase required
CONVENIENT: No more carrying around a jug of powder