49.21 feet/15 Meter Width 2 inch/50 MM Slackline Slacklining Webbing:* Mounts lines of 3-15 meters,with an easy to operate ratchet.
* The extra wide 2 inch/50 MM webbing makes the webbbing more static, and therefore great for jumps and tricks.
* Very suitable for kids. Re-inforced parts to avoid friction and ensure long life.
* Safer, more convenient, and easier to set up and breakdown. Package Included:
1* Ratchet Tensioner What is Slackline?
* Slacklining is a practice in balance on a dynamic webbing tensioned bettween two anchor points.
* Slacklining helps to train balance, coordination and concentration,making it a usefull foundation for many other sports, such as climbing. Safety：
* The webbing should be rigged maximum 1 meter above ground.
* Make sure anchors are solid.
* The tightening should be performed by hand power only.
* The surface should be soft, such as grass or sand.
* Adults should supervise kids.
* Only one person should use the slackline at a time.
* Rig down after use to minimize the exposure to rain and sun. Please store the equipment indoors in a dry place,to expand the lifetime of your slackline-kit. Responsibility：
* All activities that involves motion and height can be dangerous.The user accepts this risk from the slackline as absolves itself of all responsibility. Should you not accept these terms, please do not purchase the product.
* The user is responsible of inspecting the equipment before and after use, and replacing parts if necessary. The customer agrees on reading and following the user’s manual. Training Line for Balancing Skills
All skill levels can easily hop on the slackline and have fun
All ages 5 and up can enjoy this line
2-inch width and easy set-up and custom-designed material for beginners
A great way to get energy out, improve balance and coordination