Any standard wooded doorframe can be your center for inversion with Teeter’s EZ-Up Inversion System, which comes complete with our Inversion Rack, Gravity Boots and Healthy Back DVD. Without interfering with the normal use of the door, quick-disconnect locking brackets secure to the doorframe and allow the Inversion Rack to be installed in just seconds. The Gravity Boots wrap comfortably around each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles. Easy-reach handles and comfortable foam handgrips allow for mounting and dismounting with ease. The double-bar system enables you to hang freely out and away from the frame — allowing for maximum mobilization during your inverted workout! The Teeter Inversion Rack also serves as an excellent chin up bar. The chin portion of the bar is outside and higher than the doorframe, allowing the user more extension than a traditional doorway chin-up bar.
Almost any standard wood doorframe can be your center for inversion with the EZ-UpT Inversion System, which comes complete with the Inversion Rack and Gravity Boots. Without interfering with the normal use of the door, quick-disconnect locking brackets secure to the doorframe and allow the Inversion Rack to be installed in just seconds. The Gravity Boots wrap comfortably around each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles. Easy-reach handles and comfortable foam handgrips allow for mounting and dismounting with ease and the double-bar system enables you to hang freely out and away from the frame–allowing for maximum mobilization during your inverted workout.
The EZ-Up Inversion System is ideal for those looking for an effective way to strengthen the core, build the quads and hamstrings, and improve flexibility. For those looking for workout recovery, all you have to do is simply hang out and relax to enjoy the rejuvenating effects of inverted decompression, helping to reduce back pain, improve circulation and increase joint mobility.
The EZ-Up Inversion Rack installs in any standard doorway, and does not interfere with the operation of the door. The mounting brackets easily lock in place for use, or can be unlocked in seconds to remove the EZ-Up for storage.
Freedom of Movement
The double-bar design allows for easier mounting and dismounting than single doorway bars, and places the user out and above the doorframe for extra height and range of movement. The Inversion Rack also doubles as a chin-up bar with comfortable foam hand grips.
Teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots offer unparalleled comfort thanks to super soft 5/8-inch foam liners that are engineered to provide maximum cushioning while distributing loads throughout the ankles and calves for better support. Designed to pair with the EZ-Up Inversion Rack, the Gravity Boots are also compatible with the Inversion Bar and properly converted Teeter Hang Ups inversion tables.
- Double-bar system makes mounting and dismounting easy
- Quick-disconnect locking brackets secure the rack to the doorframe and allow for easy removal; easily installed with screws
- High-quality finish has a scratch-resistant powder coating for years of use
- Door savers protect the doorframe from damage while in-use
- Foam hand grips offer a comfortable and secure workout
- Dual self-locking ratchet buckles offer a unique double-lock system for added security
- Super soft 5/8-inch foam liners provide maximum comfort with minimal compression
- Made of lightweight, highly durable DuPont Hytrel material for a comfortable fit
- Removabel calf loops place a two-degree bend in the knees to help reduce the load on knee joints and the top of the foot
- Hooks and calf loops are made of 40 percent glass nylon alloy for strength
- Height capacity: Depends on size of doorframe
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds
- Assembled dimensions: Fits doorframes from 28 to 36 inches wide
- Packaged dimensions: 36.5 by 17 by 6 inches
- Packaged weight: 23 pounds
- Warranty: 5 years
Double-bar system makes mounting and dismounting easy
Door-savers protect the doorframe from damage while in use
Dual, self-locking ratchet buckles on Gravity Boots add security.
Gravity Boots feature Calf Loops, which place a 2-degree bend in the knees to help reduce load on knee joints and top of the foot
5-Year Warranty; Includes Instructional DVD. This Pair of Gravity Boots comes in standard size