E1-1057 Features: -Compact design fastens securely into your solid wood doorframe* and doesn’t interfere with normal operation of the door. -Dual-Bar Design places the body out and above the doorframe for increased freedom of movement during stretching and exercises and makes mounting and dismounting easier than single bar options. -Quick-Disconnect Locking Brackets mount securely into the doorframe and allow easy installation or removal of the EZ-Up Rack . -Adjustable Frame fits doorways from 28″ – 36″ wide and features comfortable foam grips . -Quality Finishes like scratch-resistant powder coating and molded end caps to protect the doorframe . -Use as a platform for inverted stretching and strengthening, chin-ups, exercise band and heavy bag workouts. Product Type: -Accessories. Finish: -Blue and black. Number of Items Included: -3. Pieces Included: -1 Inversion rack and 2 brackets. Maximum Weight Capacity: -250 Pounds. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -23″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -40.3″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -10.5″. Overall Product Weight: -19 lbs.
The Teeter Hang Ups EZ-Up inversion rack offers a full body stretch and is a great tool for inverted exercises (like crunches, sit-ups and squats). Full range inverted sit-ups become ten times tougher than horizontal sit-ups–with minimal load on the back. It installs to the top of a door frame, but does not interfere with the function of the door, and takes up no floor space–ideal for cramped living spaces.
The EZ-Up inversion rack is compatible with optional Teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots. Designed for the fit and flexible user, it offers a safe and convenient method of full inversion. The dual bar system is designed for easier mounting and dismounting, and allows you to hang free from the door frame for maximum range of motion.
- Sturdy materials assembled with bolts (no welds)
- Adjustable for doorways 28″ to 36″
- Locking brackets are mounted with screws in the door frame for security. Locking pieces snap over the rack to keep it in place, but can be unlocked to remove the rack from the door frame. In place, the rack will not interfere with the operation of the door.
- Door savers help protect the door frame from damage.
- Easy-to-reach handles provide help to the user for moving into and out of the inverted position.
- Double-bar system places the user out and above the door frame for extra height and full range of movement. You don’t have to bend completely in half to mount and dismount the rack.
- High-quality, scratch-resistant powder-coating
- Foam hand grips make mounting and dismounting more comfortable, and help prevent calluses and slippery hands when performing chin-ups.
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds
Note about installation:
The EZ-Up inversion rack must be installed in a solid wood door frame constructed according to national building code standards.
Five-year warranty covers all components
About Teeter Hang Ups
Roger and Jennifer Teeter founded Hang Ups Inversion Products in 1981 and have been dedicated to manufacturing quality inversion products ever since. Roger and Jenny truly believe in the benefits of this simple, natural form of therapy that has been around since 400 BC. In the late 1970’s, Roger tried many forms of therapy to help manage his pain. He finally discovered that by inverting, he was able to relieve his back pain and begin the road to recovery. He credits inversion for keeping him pain free, healthy, and active. Inversion has changed Roger’s life, and now he is dedicated to sharing his knowledge of inversion and quality products.
STL International, creator of Teeter Hang Ups brand inversion equipment, has pioneered standards for quality and performance in the inversion market. All Teeter Hang Ups F-series inversion tables are classified in accordance with UL 2601-1 (medical equipment in a clinical setting), a rigid specification that tests the structural integrity of the equipment.
Installs to the top of a door frame; adjustable for doorways 28 to 36 inches wide
Door savers help protect the door frame from damage
Foam hand grips make mounting and dismounting more comfortable
For use with optional gravity boots