Any standard wood doorframe* can be your center for working out with the EZ-Up™ Inversion & Chin-Up Rack. Aside from standard inverted decompression and stretching with EZ-Up Gravity Boots (sold separately), the EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up Rack is an ideal platform for core strengthening, chin-ups, exercise band, and heavy bag workouts!
Built for the Benefits
Locking brackets screw into the doorframe and allow the EZ-Up Inversion Rack to be easily installed or removed in seconds for a convenient, out-of-the-way fitness solution. Its dual-bar design enables you to hang freely out and away from the doorframe, allowing for maximum mobilization during your inverted workout.
*Doorframe must be solid wood and built to nationally-recognized standards
The Teeter Hang Ups EZ-Up inversion rack offers a full body stretch and is a great tool for inverted exercises (like crunches, sit-ups and squats). Full range inverted sit-ups become ten times tougher than horizontal sit-ups–with minimal load on the back. It installs to the top of a door frame, but does not interfere with the function of the door, and takes up no floor space–ideal for cramped living spaces.
The EZ-Up inversion rack is compatible with optional Teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots. Designed for the fit and flexible user, it offers a safe and convenient method of full inversion. The dual bar system is designed for easier mounting and dismounting, and allows you to hang free from the door frame for maximum range of motion.
- Sturdy materials assembled with bolts (no welds)
- Adjustable for doorways 28″ to 36″
- Locking brackets are mounted with screws in the door frame for security. Locking pieces snap over the rack to keep it in place, but can be unlocked to remove the rack from the door frame. In place, the rack will not interfere with the operation of the door.
- Door savers help protect the door frame from damage.
- Easy-to-reach handles provide help to the user for moving into and out of the inverted position.
- Double-bar system places the user out and above the door frame for extra height and full range of movement. You don’t have to bend completely in half to mount and dismount the rack.
- High-quality, scratch-resistant powder-coating
- Foam hand grips make mounting and dismounting more comfortable, and help prevent calluses and slippery hands when performing chin-ups.
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds
Note about installation:
The EZ-Up inversion rack must be installed in a solid wood door frame constructed according to national building code standards.
Five-year warranty covers all components
About Teeter Hang Ups
Roger and Jennifer Teeter founded Hang Ups Inversion Products in 1981 and have been dedicated to manufacturing quality inversion products ever since. Roger and Jenny truly believe in the benefits of this simple, natural form of therapy that has been around since 400 BC. In the late 1970’s, Roger tried many forms of therapy to help manage his pain. He finally discovered that by inverting, he was able to relieve his back pain and begin the road to recovery. He credits inversion for keeping him pain free, healthy, and active. Inversion has changed Roger’s life, and now he is dedicated to sharing his knowledge of inversion and quality products.
STL International, creator of Teeter Hang Ups brand inversion equipment, has pioneered standards for quality and performance in the inversion market. All Teeter Hang Ups F-series inversion tables are classified in accordance with UL 2601-1 (medical equipment in a clinical setting), a rigid specification that tests the structural integrity of the equipment.
DUAL-BAR DESIGN: Ideal platform for core strengthening, chin-ups, pull-ups, exercise band and heavy bag workouts! Makes mounting and dismounting easier when used for inverted exercises with EZ-Up Gravity Boots (sold separately).
FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT: Places the body out and above the doorframe for increased mobility during stretching and exercises.
SECURE & ADJUSTABLE: Fastens firmly into your solid wood doorframe, fitting doorways from 28″ – 36″ wide, and doesn’t interfere with normal operation of the door.
QUALITY FINISHES: Features scratch-resistant powder coating, quick-disconnect brackets for easy assembly/removal, molded end caps to protect the doorframe, and foam grips for maximum comfort.
SPECIFICATIONS & WARRANTY: Maximum user weight capacity: 250 lbs. Includes Instructional DVD. 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.