Rep Color Bumper Plate Features Rep Fitness bumper plates feature superior craftsmanship and design for a highly durable and attractive bumper plate. Features include:
- Steel inserts with hooks molded into the bumper plates increase durability and reduce the chance of the insert popping out. Most competitor’s plates do not have the hooks to keep the insert in place.
- Extra thick 10 lb plates are highly resistant to bending
- Thinner 55 and 45 lb plates allow you to load up to 515 lbs on a standard Olympic bar
- Low bounce – no need to chase your bar around
- Factory tested to withstand over 15,000 drops from a height of 8 ft
- Special rubber formulation for zero odor
Plate Width Dimensions
- 10 lb – 1″
- 15 lb – 1.25″
- 25 lb – 1.75″
- 35 lb – 2.4″
- 45 lb – 2.83″
- 55 lb – 3.25″
515 lbs (including bar) can fit on a standard Olympic bar with 16.5″ loadable sleeve area including some space for collars. Plate diameter is 17.7″ for all plates except 10 lb plates. 10 lb plates are slightly smaller diameter to help them last longer when combined with the larger plates. Warranty Terms Warranty covers plates becoming non-functional due to manufacturer defect. Plates should not be used with other brands of plates on the bar (due to differing diameters and bounce characteristics), and _never_ metal plates other than 5 lb or smaller plates.
- 3 year warranty on 55, 45, 35, 25 lb plates for home use, 1 year for commercial use
- 1 year warranty on 10, 15 lb plates for home use, 6 months for commercial use
Superior design with extra thick 10 lb plates for high durability, and thinner 45 lb plates to fit more on your bar
No odor, won’t stink up your gym
Low bounce. No need to chase your bar around.
Factory tested to withstand over 15,000 drops from a height of 8 ft
1 year warranty on 10’s and 15’s, 3 years on 25’s, 35’s, 45’s, 55’s for home use