Training with dumbbells allows you to select resistance training exercises based on their similarity to actual movements that occurs during sports. Dumbbells require more balance than training with barbells or machines, and balance is crucial for optimal performance. Dumbbells also require more muscular control than barbells, thus enhancing kinesthetic awareness. The best part of training with dumbbells is it allows the athlete to train through a greater range of motion than barbells on some exercises. Understand that it is sometimes more valuable to trade heavy weights (Barbells) for more sport-specific movements.
- 20-pound dumbbell set with stand: 3 pairs of dumbbells in 2-pound, 3-pound, and 5-pound sizes;
- 32-pound dumbbell set wth stand: 3 pairs of dumbbells in 3-pound, 5-pound, and 8-pound sizes;
- Vinyl coated dumbbells (Pair): From 1-pound to 20-pound colored vinyl coated hexagon dumbbells in pair;
AT A GLANCE:
- Wide selection of dumbbells;
- Hexagon shape for easy storage;
- Sets come with dumbbells and stands;
- Vinyl dumbbells come at a pair;
- 2-year warranty.