We are excited to introduce you to our new contrast bumper plates by OneFitWonder. We have taken our amazing black bumper plates and made it easier for you to tell the difference between your weights. With color lettering on both sides it takes a simple glance to know what size bumper plate you are picking up.
We designed bumpers that can stand up to the abuse that any fitness enthusiast will put them through.
OneFitWonder contrast bumper plates are manufactured to go toe to toe with any bumper plate on the market. They are constructed with virgin rubber formulated specifically for its durability, density and low bounce. Most importantly, they go through the most customer-focused manufacturing, quality control and shipping process in the industry so you can rest assured that you are getting the highest quality plates with and we are taking the utmost care to ensure they arrive to you in pristine condition!
- Extremely durable, will last for years in a garage or affiliate.
- Expertly designed stainless steel insert that remains firmly seated.
- Higher density means thinner bumpers and you can fit more weight on the bar.
- Weight Tolerance +/- 10 grams of declared weight.
- Low, dead bounce makes these safe in tight spaces.
- Plates are in pounds and are sold in pairs.
Contrast Bumper Sets Contents
- 160lb – 10/25/45 – Entry Level
- 170lb – 15/25/45 – Entry Level Plus
- 180lb – 10/25/55 – Entry Level Heavy
- 190lb – 10/15/25/45 – Step-Up
- 230lb – 10/25/35/45 – Men’s Step-Up Basic
- 250lb – 10/25/45/45 – Men’s Basic
- 260lb – 10/15/25/35/45 – Complete
- 370lb – 10/15/25/45/45/45 – Full Outfit
- 370.1lb – 10/15/25/35/45/55 – Complete Plus
Contrast color lettering on both sides, at a glance know what size bumper plate you are picking up.
Expertly designed stainless steel insert that remains firmly seated
Low, dead bounce makes these safe in tight spaces
Plates are in pounds and are sold in pairs, and have kilogram weight conversion printed on each plate.
Higher density means thinner bumpers and you can fit more weight on the bar