Rep AB-3100 Flat/Incline Adjustable Bench
The Rep AB-3100 Adjustable Bench is designed to combine the usefulness and safety of a 1,000 lb rated bench, with the most affordable price possible. This heavy-duty FI adjustable bench also has a tube support in the flat position for even more peace of mind as the weights get heavy. The AB-3100 uses the same padding materials as our popular AB-3000 FID Bench, so you can rest assured that the pad will be comfortable yet firm enough to support heavy weight, while the vinyl cover is durable, slip-resistant, and easy to keep clean.
- 50″ (total pad length) x 11.75″ (pad) x 17″ (top of pad in flat position) (LxWxH)
- Variable thickness heaby-duty frame from 14 to 4 gauge steel
- 1,000 lb capacity
- 6 back pad adjustments, from flat to 85 degrees incline
- 3 seat pad adjustments, from flat to incline.
- Minimal pad gap.
- Matte black powder coating.
- Simple 20 minute assembly with a socket wrench (not provided).
Flat/Incline Adjustable Bench. Variable thickness, 14 to 4 gauge heavy-duty frame. Rated for 1,000 lbs.
50×11.75×17 inches, 75 lbs – 50″ is total pad length, 17″ is top of pad in flat position.
6 back pad adjustments, from flat to 85 degree incline. 3 seat pad adjustments, from flat to incline.
Matte black powder coating, handle and wheels for easy transport.