The fitbill Smart Sit-up Bench is SMART, stable, reliable and easy to assemble.
To be recognized by competitive products, fitbill goes with face recognition technology and provides free IOS & Android App to track your workout. The app contains built-in workout routines for you to follow or you can make your own, which can help give you step-by-step guidance and motivation you need to reach your fitness goals.
What does fitbill app help you?
● Face recognition technology counts Reps and Sets for you
● Trainer Program – Step by step exercise for beginners to guide you through your workout
● Custom Program – Create your own custom workout routines
● Bill – Track your workout and performance
Patented secure design
Larger holes on upper support rack allow tension knob to go through lower support rack to tightly lock the tubes. Normal design has the same size of holes for both tubes, which may cause instability, as the tension knob cannot reach the smaller lower tube to prevent it from shaking inside the larger tube during workout. (See image 6)
Improved support bar
Single bar support weight increases from 30kgs to 80kgs
A New Way of Sewing
A belt is added to the edge of back cover, making it prettier and longer service life.
● Product size: 53.5″L x 12″W x 21-25″H
● Pad Size: 41.7″ x 12.4″ x 1.8″
● Difficulty range: 10, 15, 20, 23, 25 degree
● Maximum weight capacity: 300lbs
● Foldable design for convenient storage
● Magnetic cell phone holder
Free Fitbill App – Monitor and track your workout with fitbill app. Trainer program guides you to accomplish a progressive training
Face Recognition Technology – Counts the Reps and Sets for you. Your workout record is saved in cloud permanently and safely.
Adjustable & Foldable – Decline Range 10, 15, 20, 23, 25 degree; Folding design for convenient storage; Dimensions: 53.5 x 12 x 21-25 inches; Max user weight: 300 lbs
Patented Secure Design – Larger holes on the upper support tube enable tension knob to go through the lower tube to tightly lock the tubes, making it sturdy and durable.
Multi Exercise at Home – Include sit ups/crunches, back extensions, knee/leg raises and push ups etc.