Are you troubled with a small screen bike computer? That’s exactly why we recommend you this 2.8 inches large screen Wireless bike Odometer, IPX6 weather-resistant, easy to read with big numbers and white backlit.
1. Open the battery case with a coin and install the CR2032 battery, when the bike computer turns on, but speed is at 0, u should let the computer rest for a while for about 10 or 20 minutes, then the computer system will find the sensor singal after rest. You also need to check the distance between the sensor and the magnet and the distance between the computer and the sensor at the same time.
2. The bike computer and the sensor contain CR2032 button cell battery.
3. About setting wheel, picture 1 shows the tire circumference corresponding to the standard tire size in user manual. You can also measure it by yourself by the following ways if you bike tire size not in picture 1, to measure the height of your tire in inches, multiply by 3.14, and then convert to mm. this will be what you enter for Wheel I and Wheel II.
4. Installing distance requires no more than 60cm or 23.62 inch from the computer to the sensor, so the sensor must be installed onto the front fork of the bicycle.
5. Magnet has to be very close to the sensor, the gap between the front fork and the spoke is less than 2.2 inch, so not suitable for large sized fork, like recumbent bike, spinning bike, 26 inch Schwinn cruiser bike with coaster brake, fat bike 4 inch rim.
6. Mount suitable for most bicycles 25-31.5mm diameter handlebar, you also could built up layers of rubber so it held on tight to the handle bar.
7. You could find the install video link in the Customer Questions & Answers
8. We provide the best customer service for all buyers, refund money or free replacement for defective bike computer untill you’re happy
✔LARGE & EASY TO READ – 2.8 Inch LCD display and the numbers are big enough to read. Large screen with white backlit LCD provides high visible during the day and night
✔MULTIFUNCTION – Cycle Odometer has all the basic functions, memory function, automatic wake-up, 2 users data recording, SPD, AVS, MXS, ODO, DST, clock, temperature, etc
✔AUTOMATIC WAKEUP – Cycling computer Built-in steel ball switch to achieve automatic wake-up function, so when you shake the bike computer, you could hear the steel ball shaking
✔INSTALLATION & RESTRICTIONS – Installing distance requires no more than 60cm or 23.62 inch from the bike computer to the sensor, so the sensor must be installed onto the front fork of the bicycle; magnet has to be very close to the sensor, the gap between the front fork and the spoke should be less than 2.2 inch, so is not suitable for large sized fork
✔100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – 60-Day Money Back Guarantee, 12 months product defect free replacement warranty. In case of any issues, please contact Cycloving directly for resolution