Are you troubled with a small screen bike computer? That’s exactly why we recommend you this 2.8 inch large screen Wireless bike Odometer, IPX6 weather-resistant, easy to read with big number and white backlit.
1.Open the battery case by coin and install the CR2032 battery, when the bike computer turns on, but speed stays at 0, u should stay the computer rest for a while about 10 or 20 minutes, then computer system will find the sensor singal after rest. You also need check the distance between sensor and magnet and distance between computer and sensor at the same time.
2. Bike computer and sensor contains CR2032 button cell battery.
3. About setting wheel, to measure the height of your tire in inches, multiply by 3.14, and then convert to mm. this will be what you enter for Wheel I and Wheel II.
4. Installing distance requires no more than 60cm or 23.62 inch from computer to sensor, so sensor must be installed onto the front fork of bicycle.
5. Magnet has to be very close to the sensor, the gap between the front fork and spoke is less than 2.2 inch, so not suitable for large sized fork, like recumbent bike, spinning bike, 26 inch Schwinn cruiser bike with coaster brake, fat bike 4 inch rim.
6. Mount suitable for most bicycles 25-31.5mm diameter handlebar, you also could built up layers of rubber so it held on tight to the handle bar.
7. You could find the install video link in customer questions & answers
8. We provide best customer service for all buyers, refund money or free replacement for defective bike computer untill you’re happy
✔LARGE & EASY TO READ – 2.8 Inch LCD display and the numbers are big enough to read. Large screen with white backlit LCD provide high visible during day and night
✔MULTIFUNCTION – Cycle Odometer has all the basic functions, memory function, automatic wake-up, 2 users data recording, SPD, AVS, MXS, ODO, DST, clock, temperature, etc
✔AUTOMATIC WAKEUP – Cycling computer Built-in steel ball switch to achieve automatic wake-up function, so when you shake the bike computer, you could hear the steel ball shaking
✔INSTALLATION & RESTRICTIONS – Installing distance requires no more than 60cm or 23.62 inch from bike computer to sensor, so sensor must be installed onto the front fork of bicycle; magnet has to be very close to the sensor, the gap between the front fork and spoke is less than 2.2 inch, so not suitable for large sized fork
✔100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – 60-Day Money Back Guarantee, 12 months product defect free replacement warranty. In case of any issues, please contact Cycloving directly for resolution