Everything you need to repair ski and snowboard bases: P-Tex; Metal Scraper; Three Buffing Pads. Choose black p-tex for black base areas and clear p-tex for clear or colorized base areas. If you need both clear and black p-tex we offer a 5/5 mix. Instructions included.
P-Tex Rods for base repairs.
- Choose from 10 Black, 10 Clear, or 5/5 Black/Clear mix.
- 8 mm diameter.
- About 190 mm long (7.5 inches) long.
Metal base scraper.
- Use this for P-Tex work on ski and snowboard bases.
- Suitable for light base planing.
- Vinyl storage sleeve for metal scraper included.
3 Base Buffing/Treatment Fibertex/Scotchbrite Pads (4.5 in x 6 in) for prepping wax before overlay and buffing base after structuring.
- 1 Medium (Maroon),
- 1 Fine (Gray),
- 1 Non-abrasive (White) large non-woven nylon impregnated with ultra-fine abrasive.
OPTIONAL: Core Shot Kit with Metal Grip Ski Snowboard Base Bonding Material: Allows base material to adhere to the ski edges and core, offering a much better bond than co-polymer. Metal grip is designed to fill up half the repair area that is against the ski core or edge. Once metal grip has been applied, standard p-tex base repair material is laid over it for a finished repair. Metal grip will work for repairs where a base patch has been the traditional method, decreasing the work time significantly. A chisel tip soldering iron (found at tool and hardware stores) is recommended to melt metal grip into the base.
- One, 1 foot rope of Black Metal Grip
- One, 1 foot rope of Clear Metal Grip