DEYS Wax, for waxing alpine skis, cross-country skis and snowboards, the product of Nordic company Don’t Eat Yellow Snow, there are 4 TEMP models (catalogue number 0403, 0404, 0405, 0406), in a solid of a net weight equal 115 g. The wax is wrapped in plastic, marked and lockable box.
Recommended on every kind of snow.
Exceptionally resistant to pulverizing. Recommended for regeneration of damaged and destroyed glide. It is also a good wax for hard, glaciated or artificial snow.
– It is very hydrophobic (doesn’t react with water molecules and so it is very resistant to water).
– Thanks to its properties, it lowers the amount of electrostatic energy between snow and glide (it eliminates assembling and hooking on the dust).
– When temperature decreases, wax becomes harder. Due to this, tension between snow and slide decreases (it is more resistant to pulverizing).
Technical specifications of ski/snowboard wax:
– Kind of wax: Hydrocarbon (With Graphite additive in GRAPHITE Wax edition)
– Character ski wax: Solid
– Temperature range:
ALLTEMP: from -10°C to 0°C (14F – 32F)
COLD: from +14 F & Below
WARM: from 0°C to 5°C (32F – 41F)
GRAPHITE: from -10°C to 0°C (14F – 32F)
– Ski wax weight: 4 OZ / 115 g
– Iron temperature: 130°C
★ Optimal Use At Any Temp Conditions
★ 4 OZ Block = Enough To Wax Your Snowboard or Skis Up To 10 Times
★ BONUS: Plexi Scraper (6 inch) As a Gift – With Any Of Our Waxes
★ Premium Blend Guarantees You To Be The Fastest On The Slopes
★ Broad Operating Range 0 F to +41 F