The transition hard shell helmet takes design cues from our transition helmet, but uses an abs outer shell with an ep s liner for a more traditional street style look. Suitable for dirt jumping, park riding, or aggressive trail riding.
– SAFETY – The EPS core absorbs any hits or bumps, while the ABS exterior is sturdy and durable. Cpsc 1203, ASTM f1952, astm63:2008, en078:1997 approved.
– STYLE – The rounded silhouette is reminiscent of old school skate helmets, and the wide variety of colors and Fox branding give it a little bit of street cred.
– COMFORT – The Transition Hardshell features 12 optimized vents to keep you cool, while the inner microfiber comfort liner prevents chafing. Plus, the comfort liner is removable and washable.
– USE – Wear it everywhere- during leisurely park rides, long days dirt jumping, or even on hard, adrenaline filled trail rides; this helmet can stand up to whatever you throw at it. Life is short, go wild.
– DIMENSIONS: Available in sizes Small (20.5 in. – 21.25 in), Medium (21.67 in. – 23.125 in.), and Large (23.25 in. – 24 in). Runs small, sizing up is recommended.
Cpsc 1203, ASTM f1952, astm63:2008, en078:1997 approved
11 venting ports promote increased airflow and breathability
Inner comfort liner, made from suede micro fiber, are removable and washable
Available in sizes Small (20.5 in. – 21.25 in), Medium (21.67 in. – 23.125 in.), and Large (23.25 in. – 24 in).