Everyone should wear a helmet, on every ride, no matter how easy the terrain or short the distance. In most states, helmets are mandatory for children of a certain age. But adults should also protect themselves.
Find Your Size
A bike helmet is only as good as its fit. Maximum protection demands a snug, well-aligned fit that is comfortable, yet secure.The only measurement you need to take is your head size or circumference.
To find this measurement, simply wrap a measuring tape around your head starting about an inch above your eyebrows and encircling the widest part your head. Take several measurements for accuracy.
· To protect your forehead, your helmet should sit squarely on your head with the front of the helmet set low, about 1 to 2 finger widths above your brow.
· Don’t tip your helmet back on your head–in this position it’s likely to fall off during a collision and leave your forehead unprotected.
· Buckle the chin strap securely at the throat and pull on the strap until it is snug against your throat; there should be no slack when your chin strap is fastened.
· A loose helmet does not provide proper protection. Your helmet fits right when you feel uniform pressure around your head from the padding and the skin on your forehead moves if you tilt your helmet or try to turn it.
· The front and rear straps should form a “Y” just below and ahead of your ears.
· Replace your helmet if the straps become worn or frayed or the shell becomes cracked or comprised in any way. It is recommended replacing your helmet every three years.
· Clean your helmet with water-based or soluble cleaners only; avoid solvents and wax.
· Do not store or leave your helmet in the back seat or trunk of a hot car; excess heat will damage your helmet.
· Store your helmet in a nylon gear bag or its original packaging to maximize longevity.
Made with high quality PC and EPS, integrally molded, tough and durable, provide effective protection against compact. With CE, CPSC certification
17 large vents to circulate more air and keep the rider cool. Soft and washable moisture-wicking inner pads keep rider’s head dry
Thinner and easy-to-adjust chin strap provides a comfortable fit
Detachable visor provides flexibility and increased shade while riding
Lightweight: 9.3oz (270g). Fit Head Circumference Size: 23″-26″( 59cm-67cm)