Version 1.0 will fit phones up to 140 x 70mm (5.5 x 2.75″)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 or 4 with a very small, minimalist case (one that adds 3 to 4mm to the total outside dimensions), but only when tilted at a slight angle
- iPhone 6 or 7 with a minimal case. iPhone 6+ or 7+ will fit w/o a case, but it is really snug fit
Verison 2.0 will fit phones up to 152 x 70mm (6 x 2.75″)
- iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 6, 7 with a normal-sized case. An iPhone 6+ or 7+ will snugly fit inside this bag, assuming the case is VERY slim case or with no case at all.
- Samsung Galaxy S, 3, 4 or S5 all with a “normal-sized” case.*
*A normal sized case is one that adds 8 to10mm.
If you need a larger bag, choose the eoGEAR Large Century Bag (SKU # 2008).
Weight: 83/87 g (3.0/3.1 oz.)
Vol: 750/850 mL (46/52 cu in)
Inside Dimensions (bottom): 10h x17/19w x 4.5d cm (3.9h x 6.7/7.27w x1.75d”)
All bags fit a top tube with a circumference up to 18cm (7″). If you using a tandem or recumbent with larger than typical tube size, then purchase our optional #2446 Top Tube Bag Extender Straps.
- Some cyclists do not like having a bag on the top tube as it may interfere with their knees, esp. while standing up to pedal.
- We have had isolated reports of paint rubbing off caused from the straps on this bag. You may want to pre-tape your top tube first.
Version 1.0 SKU # 2006-K01, 2006-G01, 2006-R01 etc.
Version 2.0 SKU # 2006-K02, 2006-G02, 2006-R02 etc.
DESIGN-Bicycle top tube bag for a smart phone, small camera, repair kit, battery pack or nutrition. It sits right behind the stem and attaches with three hook & loop straps-no elastic that will allow the bag to flop around.
MAIN COMPARTMENT-Holds many smart phones, i.e. iPhone 5, 6 or 7 and many Android models, see product description below. Is large enough for a tool, tube or two, tire levers & a CO2 injector. Sized to hold our exclusive fuel container (# 2320) – no more messy food in your jersey pockets. This zipper can be operated with one hand. On the sides of the bag are reflective strips for safety at night.
OUTSIDE POCKETS-The outside zippered pocket is a good spot to store cash and I.D. It is specifically designed to hold the optional LM Watertight Wallet (# 4915). The outside mesh pocket has a quick-access Velcro closure for small accessories. The hook side of the Velcro faces inward, so it does’t snag your shorts or bibs.
CONSTRUCTION-The exterior of the bag is constructed of rugged 400-denier or 420-denier Nylon fabrics. The main compartment has a heavy-duty #8 water-repellent zipper (opens from the front to facilitate battery pack cords). Reflective strips on the sides. A dense 6mm foam padding is sewn into the bottom to protect against vibrations of road or trail.
Designed & Crafted in the USA.