• Available in Super Cream, Deep Blue, Sorta Pink and Very Orange
• Ridiculously light at just 12 pounds
• Front and rear child specific hand brakes
• 5mm Allen skewer on front and rear wheel
• Fully adjustable saddle and handlebars that will last through at least one growth spurt
• Semi-slick tires
• Slim, junior race-style vegan leather saddle designed to maximize a rider’s range of motion while minimizing chafing
• Internal cable routing
• Grips, handlebars and brake levers designed for the littlest hands
• Expert bike geometry designed to comfortably position first-time riders with two hands on the handlebars, seat on the saddle and feet on the ground
• Variable speed, Fred Flintstone style
All Starfish 12″ balance bikes arrive 90% assembled. You install the seatpost, handlebars and front wheel, as outlined in the Cleary Bikes Assembly Manual and seen on our Assembly Videos
WORRY-FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Cleary Bikes Lifetime Warranty stands behind each of our bikes for as long as you ride it. Meaning, the original purchaser has a Lifetime Warranty against any and all manufacturer’s defects on the bikes. Go ride hard.
SKIP THE TRAINING WHEELS: Our no pedal balance bikes teach children to balance first on two wheels. Learning to pedal becomes a breeze after learning on a Starfish.
LIGHTWEIGHT: Our Starfish Balance Bike weighs just 12lbs providing the confidence and control needed for little beginners.
DESIGNED SPECIAL FOR LITTLE RIDERS: Our bikes are specially designed for first-time riders. All of our styles focus on kid comfort. Two hands on the handlebars, seat on the saddle and feet on the ground.
FULLY ADJUSTABLE AS THEY GROW: Features a fully adjustable saddle and handlebars that will last through at least one growth spurt.