Systematic storm-proofing with 2-in-1 versatility for when you don’t know what the weather will bring.
The life of a glove is not easy. More than any other part of your riding kit, gloves have the most contact with the elements. With that in mind, pros like Jack Mitrani choose the bestselling Burton GORE-TEX Glove. DRYRIDE Durashell 2L fabric, and a Guaranteed To Keep You Dry GORE-TEX membrane protect this Thermacore insulated glove from burly conditions. NEW Screen Grab synthetic leather gives you stealth touchscreen control with any finger. A removable four-way stretch fleece liner dries quickly and gives you options for any weather. Wear just the liner when shoveling, just the shell in sloppy spring conditions, or combine the two for total midwinter warmth and comfort.
Key Features of the Burton Gore-Tex Under Gloves:
- NEW Screen GrabTM ToughgripTM Palm for Total Touchscreen Control
- DRYRIDE DurashellTM 2-Layer Fabric
- GORE-TEX® Waterproof/Breathable Glove Membrane
- ThermacoreTM Insulation
- Brushed Microfiber Fixed Lining
- Removable, 4-Way Stretch DRYRIDE ThermexTM Liner with Sticky IckyTM Grip Palm
- Hidden Heater/Vent Pocket
- Ergonomic Pre-Curved Fit
NEW Screen GrabTM ToughgripTM Palm for Total Touchscreen Control
DRYRIDE DurashellTM 2-Layer Fabric
GORE-TEX® Waterproof/Breathable Glove Membrane
Brushed Microfiber Fixed Lining