Weight: 0.6lb (265g)
Size: 4.7 inch x 2.36 inch ( 12cm x 6cm )
Material: Food-grade Silicone
1. Ergonomically designed
2. Lightweight & Poratble.
3. Easy to clean.
4. Cradles your spine and applies hyper targeted pressure to localized trigger points on your body
5. Shaped for easily applied massage against a wall or on the floor
What you can expect from this massage ball:
• Improved blood flow and circulation for faster healing
• Less pain, improved muscle movement, and better range of motion
• Restored muscle length by breaking up fascia
• Improved athletic performance in all activities
• Better flexibility in your back, neck, shoulders, and legs
This product includes a 100% money back guarantee. If, for whatever reason, you don’t absolutely love your Lacrosse Ball, just return it, and we’ll refund every penny (or replace it, if there’s a problem).
PERFECT DESIGN FOR UNLIMITED MASSAGE – 5″ in length and 2.5″in diameter, weight in 0.6lb. This split peanut shaped massage ball is a perfect design to get to those harder to reach stabilizing muscles that surround your spine and vertebrae without applying pressure on them as you lay on it. LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY.
REDUCE ACHES & PAINS – Fits the thoracic spine for pain relieving corrective tissue mobility therapy and increases range of motion. Use on upper & lower back, neck, scapula, shoulder, quads, hamstrings, calves, glutes, and IT bands.
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE – Break apart tight fascia and tendons though myofascial trigger release to help you warm up before workouts or assist you in accelerating recovery after exercise. Small & light so you can bring with you anywhere.
TARGETED INJURY RELIEF – Apply focused pressure on one vertebra or on individual knots in your muscles that cause painful restriction. Target pain points, increase circulation, and send healing oxygen to stiff and sore muscles caused by sports injuries.
EXTRA FIRM DURABILITY – Dense material provides needed pressure to access deepest layers of muscle tissue. The peanut always maintains its shape to prevent injury while using.