SE is proud to present our Glow-in-the-Dark Brass Compass. This compass is great for nighttime camping, hiking, hunting, boating, fishing, outdoor activities, travel, emergency and survival kits, etc. Lightweight and compact—our compass can easily fit into your pocket, backpack, survival pack, purse, etc. for easy storage and transportation.
Features of our Glow-in-the-Dark Brass Compass include:
(1) Compass diameter: 2″
(2) Thermoelastic liquid-filled dial
(3) Classic rose-style compass
(4) Glow-in-the-dark adjustable bezel ring
(5) North needle and two indicator dots that glow in the dark
(6) Thumb loop
(7) Brass body
(8) Compact and lightweight for easy storage and transportation
This compass is intended for outdoor use. The compass needle is extremely sensitive, and the magnetic field of nearby objects greatly affect it.
The compass will not show accurate readings indoors, and near other metal objects. For best results use outdoors away from buildings, cars, and other metal/ferrous objects.
Directions for use:
1) Put the compass flat and level in the palm of your hand. The red index line, and red diamond, should be pointing straight out from your body.
2) Rotate the bezel or dial, on top of the compass, to the direction you want to go by lining up the direction on the bezel (N, E, S, W) with the red index line (or red diamond.) The direction you want to go in is now pointing straight out from your body.
3) Rotate your body until the magnetic black needle points North “N” on the rotating bezel.
4) The index mark will now point you to your target direction that you selected in step #2. Your body is now lined up with the direction you would like to travel.
5) While keeping the needle aligned North on the bezel, follow the index line always keeping the compass level so that the needle moves freely. If you try and use it at an angle, you won’t get accurate readings.
Avoid getting counterfeit items. Genuine SE products come with our SE logo on the packaging.
SE products are quality items for extremely reasonable prices. SE is committed to providing the customer with the best source for value possible on the market. You will enjoy the quality, function and usefulness this Glow-in-the-Dark Brass Compass has to offer.
SE is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law.
Classic rose-style compass
Thermoelastic liquid-filled dial
Compass diameter: 2 inches
Glow-in-the-dark adjustable bezel ring, north needle & two indicator dots
Brass body & thumb loop