Technology should be simple. Such is the case with the innovative Fuel headlamp – designed to meet the widest range of applications while remaining small, lightweight and robust. With all of the touch points of the produ
The innovative Fuel headlamp is designed to meet the widest range of applications possible, while remaining small, lightweight, and robust. The remarkably versatile headlamp weighs only 78 grams while still offering 70 lumens of brightness and 146 hours of burn time. An asymmetrical single arm bracket makes directing the light quick and reliable.
- Four Ultrabright LEDs: Ultrabright LEDs are bright and efficient, offering smooth, white, wide-beam light ideal for close to mid-range tasks.
- Focused Wide Beams: Beam pattern is well suited to multipurpose activities. At close range, focused wide beams simulate normal daylight conditions and allow you to take advantage of your peripheral vision.
- Multiple Modes: Multiple settings give the flexibility to adjust the light’s brightness and/or beam width to illuminate greater distances or to conserve battery power, depending on your needs.
- Waterproof to Level 1: Water protection equivalent to IPX4 in the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards. Lights rated at Level 1 provide waterproof integrity for splashing and quick dunking.
- 70 lumens of brightness
- Four Ultrabright LED lamps
- 146-hour burn time
- Runs on three AAA batteries
- 78-gram weight
Designed to meet the widest range of applications while remaining small, lightweight and robust
Weighs only 78g with 70 lumens of brightness and 146 hours of burn time
A symmetrical single arm bracket that makes directing the light effortless and reliable
A large, easy to find push button switch and a virtually bulletproof, easy access battery door that protects the 3AAA s