The versatile MVe Chair (split pedal) brings the Pilates chair workout to mainstream fitness. It’s sleek, metal, stable, stackable (up to 5 high for space-saving) and portable. It’s ideal for one-on-one training or small group classes.
Expand performance capabilities with the MVe Split Pedal Chair with optional handles. Increase options for working with athletic and therapeutic applications.
A compelling concept that pairs high-quality, innovative, stackable equipment with expertly designed workouts, the Peak Pilates Maximum Versatility Exercise (MVe) fitness chair is the ideal fusion of Pilates and fitness. Since its introduction, the MVe has raised the bar for Pilates chairs with its open-frame ergonomic design and easy-change spring system. And this Split Pedal model offers expanded performance capabilities for working with athletic and therapeutic applications. Explore advanced concepts as they relate to spring resistance, body awareness, movement dynamics, and exercise complexity.
Peak Pilates MVe Split Pedal chair (see larger version).
The 100 percent powder-coated aluminum gives the MVe Fitness Chair an incredibly light and agile frame yet also the strength to support a full range of body. Optional instructor education, expert programming, visually rich manuals, DVDs, and comprehensive marketing materials enable you to maximize your MVe Experience.
Features and Specifications
- Lightweight, sturdy, and easily stacked by one person.
- Stack five high with a unique nesting design that ensures stability.
- Easy-change spring system. Never wrestle with or remove a spring again.
- Fourteen spring resistance levels for exercise specificity and refinement.
- Unique release lever between single and split pedal to make transition easy.
- Beautiful, durable powder coated open-frame allows unique modifications.
- Wider pedal for an increased arc and range of motion.
- Round, cushioned pedal promotes correct biomechanical hand and foot positioning.
- Dimensions: 23.5 x 31 x 37.5 inches (HxWxL)
Unique release lever between single and split pedal to make transition easy
Fourteen spring resistance levels for exercise specificity and refinement
100% anodized aluminum gives the MVe Chair an incredibly light and agile frame
Easy-change spring system.
Wider pedal for an increased arc and range of motion (split pedal)
Explore advanced concepts as they relate to spring resistance, body awareness, movement dynamics and exercise complexity.
Perfect for one-on-one training, duets, group classes and adding challenge to the traditional Pilates repertoire.