· Strong abrasion resistance. Made of high strength polyester yarn, sewed by high-end machine, tightly woven and thickly knitted.
· Polypropylene rope has good stretching and knot retention. With firm hooks on the end, it secures your safety and provides you with reliable environment.
· There’re protective cases at the end of the sewing button, which can protect the rope from cracking.
· Material: Polyester reinforcing wires
· Rope diameter: About 8mm
· Color: Orange
· Rope core: 13 core
· Length:10m/32ft, 20m/64ft, 30m/98ft, 50m/160ft, 100m/328ft
· 1 x Climbing rope
· 2 x Hooks
· 1 x Portable bag
· Please allow 10-30mm error due to manual measurement.
· Please check the rope to see if it is cracked or knotted before using.
Cautions when using the rope:
· Check the rope to see if it is knotted or scarred before using it.
· Don’t dirty or stomp the rope; because this may cause the rope become fragile when using. So please erase the dirt after using it.
· Don’t wet the rope–the wet rope may become weighty and slip.
· Please note the rope’ safety weight is 300KG.
· Keep the rope from sharp stuff- if you can not, please cover the rope with a towel out of protection.
· Don’t lend the rope to others: It is dangerous to use a rope with potential or unknown crack.
· Keep the rope away from high temperature source.
· The scarred and rubbed rope should be replaced.
· The two years old rope should be replaced.
· The rope which has ever been used to save people should be replaced.
Safety First: Made of reinforced polyester with two firmness hooks on the end.
Mountain Climbing Gear Details: Length choices: 10M (32ft), 20M (64ft), 30M (98ft), 50M (160ft), 100M (328ft). Diameter: about 8 mm. Inner Core: 13 core. Pull (Max tensile force): 15KN. Weight limited: 300kg.
Great Knotability: Supple and flexible enough for operator to easily make knots.
Portable and Handy: Lightweight and compact, takes almost no space in your backpack and easy to carry on.
General Purpose Climbing Ropes: Suitable for fire survival, rescue, hiking, camping, downhill, engineering protection, lanyard, tree stand accessories, caving and other outdoor activities.