Originally designed as a bicycle pant protector, we discovered that many people use them for a variety of reasons to protect their lower legs. They are used for hiking, hunting, mountain biking, yard work, fragile skin protection, etc.
High-Quality and Durable
– Made with Neoprene which is flexible, durable, and allows for a snug fit around your leg and stays in place. Nylon exterior.
– Has three premium hook and loop fastener straps which fit securely and can withstand heavy usage, yet are easy to tear off.
– Made with strong zig-zag stitching.
– Note: Does not cover ankle area and boot. The gaiters can get warm, wearing it slightly loose will make it feel cooler.
– Product Dimensions: 11.5 inches tall and the neoprene is 2mm thick
– Designed to be worn on either leg
– Color: Black
– Hand wash and line dry only
– Each order contains a pair
Fits most adults. Fits calf sizes between 11.5-18 inches (29-46 cm). Measure the circumference at the widest part of the calf.
Any questions or problems? Call Mark (click “Leg Shield, LLC” above for number) or send us a message.
Unlike traditional gaiters, these are made with three Velcro style hook and loop straps making them very easy to put on and take off and to adjust for a comfortable and snug fit.
High-Quality and Durable: Made with neoprene, premium hook and loop fastener straps, and strong zig-zag stitching.
Windproof and Water Resistant (basically Waterproof although a little bit of water may come through the stitching).
Universal size that fits most adults.
Note: Does not cover ankle area and boot. Gaiters can get warm.