Military and civilian paratroopers have trusted their lives to THIS MilSpec Paracord for decades!
8 Inner Strands give this Paracord titanic survival cord strength!
Parachute Rope / Parachute chord has THOUSANDS of different uses!
– Securing or lashing luggage or gear, clothesline, shoe or boot laces, emergency stitches, starting a fire
– Emergency tourniquet, grips on knives, axes or other hand tools, rifle sling, sunglasses strap
– Make a Paracord bracelet, decorative knot, wrap a coffee cup, hang a pinata, boy and girl scout projects
– Zipper pull, learning to tie knots, whistle lanyard, pulling out a loose tooth, make a net, tie a door open
– Tie off a 6-pack of beer to cool it by submerging it into a cold lake or stream, tent rope, hang a sign
– Fish stringer, macrame projects, key fob, self-defense weapon (monkey fist), tie up a woman’s corset
– Dog run line, sew a button, tie a fly, snare or trap, net, fishing line or trotline, repair wicker furniture
– Secure electrical or electronic cords together, string Christmas or other decorative lights, crabbing
– Nylon marine rope, kayak anchor line, tie climbing vines to trellis, tie an inner tube raft together
– “Soft patch” repair a hose or pipe, string cans together for an alarm, basketball hoop net, flag pole line
– hang a bird feeder, bundle firewood together, fencing, binoculars strap, dental floss, sandal strap
Who uses Paracord?
– Hobbyists, Home, Garage, Gardening, Landscaping, Roofing, Braided Rope
– Hunting Rope, Fishing, Camping Rope, Parachuting, Motorcycling and ATV’s
– Law Enforcement, Emergency Medical Services and Rescue Personnel
– Military, Paramilitary, Paracord Survival Strategies and “Bug Out Bags”
– Automotive Emergency Kits, Boating, Scuba Diving, Cycling, Arts and Crafts
– Boy and Girl Scouts, Farming, Ranching, Construction, Picnics, Utility Cord
Click on the “Add to Cart” NOW and be MORE DEPENDABLE, PREPARED and CONFIDENT!
THIS IS Type III or Type IV, 100% Military Specification compliant, 550 or 750 MilSpec Paracord. It includes two eBooks: “We Love MilSpec Paracord and So Will You!” and “How to Tie 20 of the Most Useful Knots.” These eBooks will be delivered to you by email after your purchase.
MILITARY AND CIVILIAN PARATROOPERS have trusted their lives to THIS MilSpec Paracord C-5040H for decades! 550 or 750 pound minimum breaking strength, 1/8 or 5/32 inch in diameter, 8 or 11 Inner Strands, Certified U.S. Government Paracord Manufacturer. Guaranteed 100% compliant with Military Specification MIL-C-5040H and The Berry Amendment.
THIS REAL PARACORD MIL-C-5040H WILL “OUTRANK” YOUR FRIENDS’ commercial Paracord … and YOU can explain the important differences to them! MIL-C-5040H Paracord is stronger and more reliable than “commercial” Paracord. It will not rot or mildew, and resists abrasion, tangling, & deterioration from ultra-violet light.
MADE IN USA by a U.S. Military Veteran-owned and operated company with a 1-Year, 100% “No Muss, No Fuss, No B.S. Guarantee,” PERIOD!
SO MANY USES, INCLUDING: tying and lashing, boot and shoe laces, Bug Out and EDC Bags, emergency stitches, hiking & hunting rope, starting a fire, traps and snares, grips on knives and axes, paracord tools, belts, rifle slings, lanyards, zipper pulls, camping & tent ropes, bracelets and crafts, self-defense (monkey fist), dog collars and leashes, sewing repairs, suspending food out of reach from wild animals, flag pole ropes, dental floss, utility cord, survival cord and SO many more!