This pair of KevenAnna hiking , walking , trekking poles are made from light weight durable aluminum.
Each KevenAnna pole can be extended to any length from 25″ to 56″ in length. The poles extend by turn locking system & each pole has measuring marks on the middle section for easy adjustment to your preferred height on every trip. They have a durable metal tip, under the rubber foot at the bottom, for trekking on more rocky and uneven terrain. Each pole comes with an optional mud disk for use on softer ground coverings so the poles won’t sink. Each stick contains an anti shock spring located in the upper section of each pole for more comfortable walking by absorbing the impact of each pole placement. The poles also come with an adjustable wrist strap for easier hiking.
• Comfortable ergonomic grips
• Poles extend from 25″ to 56″ (approx.)
• Comes with 1 set of mud disks for hiking on softer surfaces (mud, snow etc) to prevent sinking
• Anti-shock spring in pole to lessen placement impact
• Easy to use twist locking system
• Wrist straps for added comfort and support; Easily adjustable
• Approx 12 ounces each
• Great for regular walks, leisurely hiking or adventurous treks
Made of durable light weight aluminum, great for trekking, hiking, backpacking, climbing, and mountaineering
Shock-absorbing poles, annti-shock spring mechanism reduces strains on hands and wrist, which is perfect for people with weak joints, prior sports injuries, and it is best for downhill hiking
Stable material, can be used in high altitude and cold weather, weather resistance, corrosion prevention and free from temperature influence (-112F to 176F)
Adjustable height: Folded Size:25″ (65cm). Extended Size: 56″ (135cm)
Poles are fitted with trekking baskets and durable tungsten carbide tips.Trekking baskets for hiking in mud, snow or softer ground coverings!