Lighting matches are days of the past!
Our fire starter can be light up to 15,000 times, and it is the perfect tool to bring along for any outdoor adventures such as camping, hunting, fishing, hiking as part of your emergency survival gear.
The HeloFire is built to last as it can be used in ALL-WEATHER It is WATER-RESISTANT, COLD-RESISTANT and WIND-PROOF. When the magnesium rod gets wet, just simply wipe it dry and you’re set to go!
The HeloFire Survival Fire Starter is designed to deliver convenience and performance for any outdoor adventure.
The HeloFire has THREE essentials that are compacted into one survival tool.
The fire starter kit includes:
1) a magnesium fire starter rod
2) a large magnesium scraper with a fire striker edge,
3) a superior compass, and a 150dB emergency whistle, which is all conveniently held safely together on a lanyard.
1) HeloFire can be used to start fires in a few seconds by simply scraping a small amount of magnesium from the rod onto your firewood using the saw-like side of the scraper.
2) For best results, first, start by stripping the protective layer of paint from the rod before starting your fire. The amount of magnesium needed is approximately the size of a US coin.
3) Now, hold the rod at an angle over the pile of magnesium and press and slide down along the length of the rod with the smooth side of the scraper until sparks fall directly on the magnesium shavings to ignite a well-lit fire.
LONG LIFESPAN – The fire starter can light up to 15,000 times! And that is enough to have plenty of bonfires, BBQ, camp fires, and more!
ALL-WEATHER PROOF & DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – The HeloFire is constructed to last as it is built to be an all-weather proof survival tool. Sparks shower at 5,500 F (3,000 C) to ignite a fire in any weather (even wet and windy condition)
CONVENIENT & COMPACT DESIGN – The magnesium fire starter rod is 5.5″ to easily be store in car compartments, emergency survival kits, camping & hiking gear without worrying about storage for your other equipment.
THREE-IN-ONE EMERGENCY TOOL – The fire starter combines a magnesium fire starter rod, a large scarper with a serrated edge to scrape magnesium and also be used to cut small twigs and branches, a smooth edge for striking fire, a superior compass for the wilderness, and a 150 dB emergency whistle to alert others of your location.
BRING THE FIRE – The fire starter is perfect for backpacking, hiking, camping, hiking, fishing, emergency survival kits, campfire, BBQ and more!