GM CLIMBING Hauling Pulley with Ascender Cam Process Capture 25kN
• Type of Pulley: Medium Swing Side Pulley with Cam Blocking Process Capture
PULLEY: 10.6×7.4×2.5cm • 4.17×2.9x1inch
Ascender Cam Device: 6.9×6.6×2.3cm • 2.7×2.6×0.9inch
• Dia. of Sheave: 6.9×6.6×2.3cm • 2.7×2.6×0.9inch
• Weight: 6.9×6.6×2.3cm • 2.7×2.6×0.9inch
• Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum
• Ball Bearing
• Max. Rope Compatibility: <13mm • 1/2inch
ATTENTION: Never a metal cable sliding over the sheave!!!!!
• Breaking Strength:
Pulley: 25kN / 7100lbs (12kN+12kN)
Cam Blocking device: 4kN
• Applications: Rock Climbing, Rescue, block and tackle system, Rigging, Hauling, Arborist, Slackline Tensioning etc.
• Certification(s): CE 1019 EN 12278 &PULLEY ; EN567 & Ascender Cam
Hauling Pulley with cam process capture, a combination device destined to facilitate the set-up of hauling system in climbing, rescue, mountaineering, etc, improving both work efficiency and maneuverability.
Simplify the operation! The device is a combination of hauling pulley and cam device, replacing “pulley + ascender process capture” system, which avoids complexity while much lightens the gear bag. Swing side plates of pulley make an easy rope installation-removal operation.
Adoption of ball bearing sheave assures that the pulley have a nicely smooth rotation as well as keep up to its maximum efficiency.
Cam Process Capture! Cams installed inside helps slide up a rope easily but clamp when pulled in the opposite direction, the process capture device which is widely required in hauling, dragging, rigging, tensioning system.
Certified and conforming to CE EN 12278 (for pulley), and EN 567 (ascender cam) Rating to 25kN=12kN+12kN breaking strength, Hauling Pulley of high durability and broad applicability meet your requirements in all aspects for a high quality pulley.