- Women’s Burton snowboard/ski socks
- Pack of 2 pairs
- Medium density cushioning throughout the socks for a comfortable wear inside ski/snowboard boots
- Elastic arch and ankle support to assist with muscle fatigue and provide needed support
- Flat toe seam avoids chafing
- Reinforced toe and heel
- Material: 72% Acrylic, 26% nylon, 2% spandex
72% ACRYLIC, 26% NYLON, 2% SPANDEX Dry feet equal warm feet. That’s why all Burton socks are built with fabrics that draw heat-robbing moisture away from your skin before your feet freeze solid.
Includes 2 pairs one each color
ELASTIC ARCH AND ANKLE SUPPORT Added elasticity and padding underneath the arch and around the ankle increases support and cushioning where it matters most.
CHAFE-FREE LINK TOE SEAM Flat-stitched toe seam eliminates chafe and bunching for a better fit inside your boots.
STAY HIGH COMFORT BAND It’s easy to stay high with a band that keeps the sock locked around your calf thanks to a soft elastic band that reduces sagging and bunching.