The physiostep rxt – recumbent Elliptical cross Trainer provides a stress – free, effective and low – impact total body workout while allowing you to be in a comfortable recumbent sitting position. The physiostep rxt has an innovative Elliptical stride that is incredibly smooth and easy on your joints. The Ergo – grip handles and legs are dependent so you can power yourself while working your arms, legs and core muscle groups. The physiostep rxt features fully adjustable arms, seat, and seat back with a low clearance walk – through design to accommodate a wide range of users. The physiostep rxt is self – powered so it does not need to be plugged in. The oversized large LCD display provides all your workout information in a clear and easy to read format. The physiostep rxt is designed to benefit a wide range of users from the physically fit to the physically challenged. Built with high – quality commercial components and available at an affordable price.
Offering a stress-free, effective and low-impact total body workout, the HCI Fitness PhysioStep combines a relaxing recumbent sitting position with the natural motion of an elliptical, to create a truly unique fitness experience. It’s designed to benefit a wide range of users and age groups, from physically fit to physically challenged, without compromising the functionality or purpose of each users workout goals. It allows you to choose from three styles of exercise; a combined total body workout, a dedicated lower body workout or a “UBE” upper body workout using the multi-grip and axis hand rails.
- Ergonomically Designed Comfort Seat: With micro-adjustment sliding positioning system and oversize adjustment lever. Non-slip surface provides ultimate stability during the workout and contoured back rest gives users lumbar support.
- Over-Size Easy to Read Backlit LCD Display: The high-resolution LCD Monitor provides a selection of 18 exercise programs with instant feedback of heart rate, calories, mets, watts, elapsed time, distance and total strides.
- Convenient Contact Heart Rate: Large easy-to grip contact heart rate sensors and also includes a wireless heart rate Receiver that is Polar compatible.
- Non-Slip Large Footplates: The sure-grip surface on these large footpads ensures that users will glide with ease. Optional velcro straps to secure foot positioning included.
- Micro-fit Adjustments: Users can easily adjust the seat and arm positioning using the quick-adjust system. These adjustments allow the PhysioStep to work comfortably for a wide variety of users.
- Resistance System: Commercial Computer-Controlled ECB
- Resistance Levels: 16
- Seated Elliptical Stride Length: 12 inches
- Arm System: Multi Position Synchronized Motion
- Seat Rail: Extruded Aluminum; Indexed Adjustment
- Pedals: Oversized Pedal Platforms with sure-grip diamond plate texture
- Power: Self Powered
- Storage: Water Bottle Holder
- Dimensions: 48 x 32 x 44 inches (LxWxH)
- Weight: 209 pounds
- Max User Weight: 350 pounds
Lifetime on the frame; 3 years on mechanical and electronic parts, 1 year for labor
Provides a stress-free, effective and low-impact total body workout while allowing you to be in a comfortable recumbent sitting position
The oversized large LCD display provides all your workout information in a clear and easy to read format
The ergo-grip handles and legs are dependent so you can power yourself while working your arms, legs and core muscle groups
Features fully Adjustable arms, seat, and seat back with a low clearance Walk- through design to accommodate a wide range of users
Self-powered so it does not need to be plugged in