When exploring the outdoors, the comfort and weight of your gear play a big part in the overall experience you have. We’ve struck the ideal balance of comfort and weight with our Airus Ultralight Pillow.
At just 2 oz, the Airus is much lighter than others….
• NEMO FILLO → 9 oz / 255g
• ONWEGO ‘Soft-Top’ Backpacking Pillow → 4 oz / 113g
• Sea to Summit Aeros (Regular) → 2.8 oz / 79g
• Trekology Ultralight → 2.75 oz / 78g
• Exped Air Pillow (Medium) → 2.5 oz / 71g
• InstantCamp Ultralight → 2.4 oz / 68g
Works nicely with these popular sleeping pads and air mattresses:
• Therm-a-Rest (Thermarest) ProLite Sleeping Pad
• Klymit Static V Sleeping Pad
• OutdoorsmanLab Ultralight Sleeping Pad
• TNH Outdoors Self Inflating Sleeping Pad
Don’t forget to pack these gear essentials for your next outdoor adventure!
• The Right Sized Backpack – ensure you have one that fits you and your gear well
• Hikers Trowel – for digging much needed holes on the trail
• Sleeping Bag or Sleep Sack – great for those cool nights
• Hiking Socks – water resistant socks are recommended
LIGHTWEIGHT & PACKABLE: Weighs only 2oz (57g) and packs down to 4in x 3.5in x 1in, fitting nicely into the included stuff sack. It’s smaller than nearly any other inflatable camp pillow, so you can take it anywhere!
SOFT & COMFORTABLE: Constructed of soft and durable elastic polyester with a cloth finish, the Airus camp pillow features smooth edges that round inward creating the perfect neck cove, and a center indent that cradles your head perfectly. Sleep on either side!
FAST INFLATING: Inflates in 1-2 breaths (and deflates just as fast) thanks to the pillow’s safety-lock air valve. This makes it the perfect blow up pillow!
ADJUSTABLE FIRMNESS: Easily add or release air to dial-in the firmness level that’s right for you.
SLIP-RESISTANT: The pillows material naturally helps prevent slipping while you rest.