ABOUT THE GPS
The perfect GPS tracking device for monitoring and protecting people, pets and property.
The VisionOneGPS Personal Alarm incorporates the following features:
• SOS emergency alarm by text or two-way call to a pre-programmed number/s
• Activated SOS alarm will text location details, with real time GPS tracking by satellite from online platform, log-in from anywhere for real-time GPS location updates. Location based on both GPS and cellular network (GSM only – AT&T or T-Mobile), users are able to GPS track in shielded environments such as indoors and shopping malls;
• Programmable GEO-Fence alarm (if GPS devices enter/breaches a pre-determined area); ideal for property, as well as people; will also send a notification if traveling over a pre-determined speed;
• Fall detection for patients, children, elderly;
• Weather-proof and IP66 Waterproof;
• Rechargable 900mah Lithium battery. Standby time: 100 hours;
• Data logging up to 60,000 locations. NOTE: The GPS tracker requires an activated Micro GSM 3G SIM card (850/1900MHz), which is not included.
REAL TIME TRACKING
• GPS Track a child/adult/pet
• GPS Track a vehicle or luggage
• Monitor vehicle speed
• Monitor elderly family members – Fall and movement detection
• Set-up personal tracker alert boundaries with Geo-Fencing
Real time GPS tracking with online web portal using Google Maps; Call the GPS Tracker using the ‘Silent Call’ feature (SPY tracker mode)
Location alerts with simple text commands – sends back Google maps location/address as well as Lat/Long coordinates to your phone
SOS/Distress alarm will send text to (max 5) nominated numbers, and also calls (max 3) nominated numbers. It enables 2-way voice communication, just like a phone call. Protect yourself, your child, your car etc.
Place the GPS Tracking Device in your luggage or on pets collars – so you can track them from anywhere in the world to a few yards. Place in your car and set GPS system speed thresholds – sends text alerts to nominated numbers if speed exceeds the set value
Provide to an elderly person. This personal tracking device has a fall monitor, can track movement, can set perimeter boundaries (geo-fencing), and has an SOS button to push in the event of an emergency. The tracker device sends test alerts to (max 5) nominated numbers for each function that is set