Material: 7075 Aircraft-grade Aluminum alloy (Anodized); Hot Forged.
Size: 5.5″ x 2.9″(L*W).
Color: Red, Blue.
Breaking Strength: 35kN / 7,700 lbf.
Rope Capacity: 1/3″ – 3/5″.
– New Brand And High Quality
– Perfect for Mountaineering, Rock climbing, Aerial game etc.
– Offers a smooth rappel with minimal impact on the rope.
– Fast and easy loading belay/descender device.
– Can be used by climbers, tree surgeons or rescue professionals.
– Light weight and Strong 8 design for smooth handling.
How to Use a Figure 8 Descender?
For the general public a figure 8 is best reserved for rappelling; it also can be used as a belay device for top rope climbing too.
From the Manufacturer
This large figure-8 style descender is an ideal choice because is allows for smooth rope action while descending or belaying. It is light-weight yet strong.
2 x Figure 8 Descenders
CE certified, [35KN/7700LB] breaking strength will keep your safe, even in a rescue or emergency situation
Large slot suitable for ropes diameter about 0.32-0.63 inch, wide enough for double ropes
The Figure 8 is forged from aluminum for high strength, good durability, and relatively low weight. It features an anodized finish that does not leave a ragged edge with wear as compared to hard-coat finishes
Ideal for Mountain climbing, rock climbing, ice climbing, rescue, high altitude game, mountaineering skiing, and other sports
We also provide 12-month warranty with friendly customer service. Yours to try, risk-free