Designed in 14k gold, these ruby drop earrings exude sophisticated charm. The pear shaped ruby is topped by a glimmering diamond that adds to the beauty of these lever back earrings. The diamond beautifully accentuates the remarkable radiance of the red gem.
- Gemstone Treatment – Gemstones are often treated in different ways to improve their appearance.
- Some Gemstone Treatments Usually Done:
- Heat treatment – Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are heat treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.
- Oiling – Oil is rubbed onto the surface of emeralds and rubies to reduce the visibility of fractures and improve brilliance.
- Diffusion – Chemicals are infused into sapphires for accentuating or changing their color.
- Dyeing – Black onyx gemstones are treated with coloring agents to enhance, intensify or improve uniformity of color.
- HPHT and Irradiation – Blue diamonds are irradiated to enhance optical properties followed by HPHT to make desired color alterations.
- Diamonds – All our white diamonds are non treated.
Diamond Information :
- Gem Type 2 – Diamond
- Diamond Color – H
- Clarity – SI2
- Shape – Round
- Creation Method – Natural
- Treatment Method – Not-Treated
- Total Diamond Weight – 0.46 Carats
Free Certificate of Authenticity
Crafted By Experts
Lever Back Closure
Rubies are Heat treated for enhanced brilliance and lustre.
Easy Returns – If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange it within 30 days of the shipping date. Returns, including free gifts, must be unworn and in the state that you received them.