A beautiful Charles and Colvard Moissanite engagement ring with 0.9ct (1.1ct dew) VS clarity center stone. With total carat weight of 1.43 ctw dew, this ring will definitely impress every women and will stand out on any occasion. Don’t miss you chance to own this beautiful ring, act now! Buy directly from the manufacturer – save up to 70%.
Moissanite Forever One Characteristics
- There are 3 types of Moissanite available on the market: Forever One, Forever Brilliant and Forever Classic
- With a refractive index of 2.65-2.69, moissanite is truly the World’s Most Brilliant Gem®
- Charles & Colvard Forever OneTM, a gem in the coveted D-E-F range that is so pure, so white, so incredibly brilliant
- Forever OneTM is available only in limited quantities and cuts, an heirloom- quality gemstone that fulfills every promise of purity and brilliance
- Hardness Mohs Scale 9.25. Due to a hardness that is second only to that of diamond, moissanite is highly unlikely to ever break, scratch or chip
- Moissanite costs considerably less than diamonds
- While diamond size is measured by weight (in carats), Moissanite is usually measured in millimeters. This is because their weights are different
- Unlike diamonds, moissanite stones are conflict-free and sustainable, grown as they are in a lab rather than mined from the earth
- This ring can be set with any of available gold options: white gold, rose gold, yellow gold
- This ring can be set in any of the sizes in range 3-11 (US)
- Upgrades to 18k Gold and Engravings are available
Please contact us for any further information.
“Forever One” True Colorless D-F color and VS clarity. Most of the moissanite rings on the market are “Forever Brilliant” which means they are lower I-J color.
Limited Lifetime Original Guarantee from Charles & Colvard. Independent Appraisal Report.
Highest Craftsmanship Level and Jewelry Finish. Shine is higher than a diamond, hardness almost on the same level. Most brilliant gem on earth.
30 Days returns no questions asked. Free sizing service. Free shipping.
We use only recycled eco friendly gold and conflict free gemstones made in the US.